3.15.2010

No way back



SE62 have virtually come out of nowhere (Ukraine) to completely rock my world! Everything that I've heard from them is quality. They don't seem to have much in the form of releases yet, but from the little I've heard so far I'm eager to hear more. Check their Myspace page for more info. http://www.myspace.com/se62y

SE62- The Tape

Straight out of Germany (Where else, right?) Danilo Plessow better known to most around the world as Motor City Drum Ensemble is someone whose music I can buy before even listening to it. The man can do no wrong in my book. After his "Raw Cuts" releases, he has firmly placed himself among my favorite producers. The only thing I'm pissed about is that I moved to Brooklyn 2 months after he had played a gig here. Here's hoping he makes a comeback soon.

Motor City Drum Ensemble- Got It

No comments: